Orders & Shipping (Drop down answers for the qs) See fox
- How will I know my order has shipped?
- When your order finishes processing and begins its journey to you, you’ll receive a shipment text containing a tracking link.
- When will I receive my order?
- Typically, orders take 3-5 days to process and 2-6 days to ship. You can view current processing estimates in the product listings below. Please note that if you order multiple items with different processing times, they will be held to ship together. Most of our lovely customers receive their orders by Thursday/Friday if ordered before Wednesday of the same week.
3-5 days personalised frames & wine
7-10 business days mugs, lasered goods & apparel
Our business days are Monday to Saturday
- Do you offer collections?
- My order is being shipped as a gift to someone. Can I request a special delivery date/
- We are happy to work with you to make sure that your gift is received within a certain window of your desired date. List your desired delivery date in the "Notes to Belles & Whistles" section of your cart, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll work with you to make this happen.
- Can I include a personalised card in my order?
- Absolutely, we offer a variety of gift cards in our shop. Feel free to add to your cart at checkout! Just write your desired message in the “Notes to Belles & Whistles” section of your cart.
- My order is a gift – I don’t want any pricing visible
- No worries, we will never include receipts or packing slips inside our packages.
- My tracking says my order has been delivered but I haven’t received it?
- We recommend shipping to a secure, attended location. Please get in touch with us as soon as possible and we will do everything we can to track your package down We've found that if it's not hidden on your porch, the package is almost always being held at your local courier depot for collection.
- Please note that Belles and Whistles Gifts is not responsible for lost or stolen items once declared 'Delivered' by the delivery service. We will do everything we can to help you recover your package, but we always recommend tracking your delivery and making sure someone is there to receive it to avoid theft. Thank you for your understanding.
- Returned Delivery: If a package is returned because the address provided to us was incorrect, we are not responsible for the cost of re-shipping. We will contact the buyer for the correct address, and buyer will need to re-pay shipping and handling costs before we will send the package again.
- Refused/Unclaimed Delivery: If delivery is refused by recipient or package is unclaimed for any reason, the order will not be refunded unless the package returns to Belles and Whistles Gifts. If the package does return, and the customer has chosen not to reship the package, a refund will be provided for the cost of goods only. Refunds cannot be provided for custom items.
- I received my package but an item was damaged. What do I do now?
- We prioritise our packaging so as to avoid shipping damage but it does happen occasionally. In this instance we would ask you to contact us within 1-3 business days with photos of he damaged product, so that we can proceed with a claim/replacement if necessary. We would ask you to open all shipments immediately to guarantee safe arrival. We can’t guarantee replacements or refunds for items claimed as damaged after 3 business days from delivery date.
- Oops, I accidentally provided incorrect information – can I make changes to my order?
- These things happen! Please make sure to double check all personalisation data, shipping details etc prior to placing your order. We begin processing your order immediately upon placement. We will do our best to accommodate changes if we haven’t made your order or shipped it. Please email us at email@example.com and we will do our very best to help!
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we do! Please email us with your enquiry.
- I would like to order multiple items – what does this mean in terms of shipping cost?
- Within the UK & Ireland we offer a free shipping rate on orders over €70.
- We promise we will never sell or give out any information you provide us with to anyone.
- Is my Credit/Debit card information protected?
- Yes, 100%. All transactions are secure and encrypted. We do not store any of your payment information.
- What kind of payment do you accept?
- We accept Credit/Debit cards, Paypal and electronic bank transfer.
- Do you have a physical shop?
- We don’t, Belles and Whistles Gifts is an online shop only. Our studio is based in Cork. If you’re in the area and would like to arrange a collection, just drop us an email (HL) and we will let you know our collection points.
- How does ordering work?
- To order you just need to input the text and use our drop down menu lists where prompted. We include a Notes to Belles and Whistles box at the end of every product order page. Please note customisation beyond the design visible is not always available. This space is primarily for spelling/punctuation points.
- I’d like to customise my order – can I do this?
- Please don’t be offended when we say – we have put a lot of thought and design into our range. We cannot work outside the boundaries of these designs without incurring an extra cost to you. Please email us before you place any order with your query and we will do our very best for you!
- Help! The framed print I would like is no longer available!
- We regularly change up our range depending on the season or design. Please email us if you are looking for something that appears to no longer be available and we will do our best to accommodate you!
- What size are your personalised gift frames and what colours are available?
- Our frames are shadow/box frames. They measure 9 inch by 9 inch and are 1.5 inches in depth. They are free standing frames or can be wall mounted. We offer these frames in black or white.